Monday, February 1, 2010

I should be working on taxes.



But instead I am cruising through the J.Crew catalog
& checking out their website (bad wife, bad... tee hee hee)
Can I help it if they have so much cute stuff & that I regularly dream of J.Crew
just randomly deciding to send me all of their pieces just because?!
(ok who am I kidding, I'd be thrilled if they just sent me ONE thing)
Be sure to head on over here to check out all the fabulous New Arrivals... 
Trust me -there are just too many swoon worthy pieces 
for you not to head on over & see for yourself.

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who needs the catalog when I have your blog!?!?!?! Hahahaha! Definitely some great stuff this season!

MaryBeth Houlihan said...

i just paged through the catalog last night and marked almost every page!! loving the light weight cardigans.

Celeste said...

ahh these are TO DIE FOR! such a gorgeous collection. i love your blog, you post such beautiful things!

Anonymous said...

I bet you can't wait for grandmom to take you shopping for your birthday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails