Friday, March 12, 2010

Aww Shucks.

I woke up this morning to a puppy covered in poop- ew & deja vu!
After giving Piper Dog a good bath & deep cleaning her crate I checked my email 
& was delighted to find my humble lil' blog has been given an award! 
Chaucee from The Searched & Found has awarded Oh What Fun the 'Happy 101' award.

Aww shucks you shouldn't have *blushing* 
But since you did, Thank you & Yippy Skippy! 
This award comes with some things to do 
(kinda like the Miss America crown)

 So here we go:
{ 1 } When you receive this award you should thank the person that awarded you this in a new post.
{ 2 } Name 10 things that make you happy.

{ 3 } Pass this award on to 10 other bloggers & inform the winners.

Ten Things That Make Me Happy...
{ 1 } Hugs from The Husband (he gives the BEST hugs)
{ 2 } Champagne
{ 3 } The smell of summer
{ 4 } Sleeping in & snuggling with The Husband on rainy days
{ 5 } Laughing so hard that my stomach hurts
{ 6} Puppies
{ 7 } Watching fireflies light up the night 
{ 8 }  Perfectly ripe produce
{ 9 } Dark Chocolate
{ 10 } That giggle that only little kids & babies have (oh my it melts my heart!)

& now (drum roll please)
I would like to award the 'Happy 101' award 
to the following very lovely blogs & bloggers...

If you have some time, be sure to visit the above blogs... 
you won't be disappointed, promise!

xoxo

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Awwwww ... thank you so much! It's incredibly sweet of you to think of me.
Congrats on your award!

Unknown said...

Thank you so so much! You're adorable and I really appreciate the love ;)

Sorry about your dog :)

from lara said...

thank you for the love as well! so sweet of you and it totally made my day :)

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

I couldn't agree more with the happiness provided by champagne, baby giggles and husband snuggles!

Thanks for the award love! You made my day! So glad the notepad finally arrived....hope you enjoy it!

Suzanne said...

Thank you so much!!!! How incredibly sweet. This totally makes my day/weekend :D

Emily said...

Like I said in the email, Thank you! This was very touching. I love your blog, too : ) And your puppy is super cute.
x Emily

You Are My Fave said...

Well golly gee, thanks for including me in your list of loves. Happy lists are my fave. Especially when they include babies and fireflies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails