Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Ft. Hood Hug Lady.

This woman is AMAZING!
Ever heard of "The Ft. Hood Hug Lady"? 

Meet Elizabeth Laird...
Since 2003 Elizabeth has greeted almost every soldier in transit between Ft. Hood & the battlefield with a hug!
In fact Ft. Hood estimates that she has hugged 500,000 soldiers in almost seven years- AMAZING.

"I'm out there because I love our soldiers and I want to support them. 
This is how I can make sure they know somebody supports them."

Oh I just love her! So inspiring...


To read more about Elizabeth head on over here or here

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad there aren't more people in the world like her!

Nicole Jeannette said...

Aww this is precious! :)

kanishk said...

those eggs are amazing!
free internet jobs

Related Posts with Thumbnails