Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ruffles For Everyone!

Remember how I said I'd share my favorites from 
Magpie Lovely throughout this week?

Well here we go!
 Just look at all the super cute ruffle embellished clothing 
they have for women & lil' girls... onesie with ruffles on the bum?! Eeek- I love it! 


I especially love these matching dresses found here & here- too cute!
 I don't have a lil' girl to outfit but you can bet if I did I'd be buying us some ruffles for spring.

 Like what you see? Check out more here...
& don't forget since you are a reader of Oh What Fun you can save 10% off your entire order!
  Just be sure to enter "AF10" at checkout from  now until March 26th.

xoxo

3 comments:

Bridget said...

that stuff is adorable.

Emily said...

yes, the matching dresses are the best!

x Emily

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Could that onesie be any cuter??? I need a little girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails