Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Winner Is...

Leslie from the blog Every Good & Perfect!
Congratulations Leslie!
{ Via }

& I love that one of Leslie's favorite things is 
"feeling at peace & falling asleep with a smile on my  face."
 Lovely, very lovely!

Leslie, please email me with your shipping information so I can send 
out your tea cup & saucer + other goodies  as soon as possible.


Thanks to all of my lovely readers who also entered...
I really enjoyed reading your comments about your favorite things, they made me smile!
& stay tuned, I have more giveaways planned for the future so there is always better luck next time.



xoxo

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Woah! I had taken a little internet hiatus today and just now saw this! I'm so stinkin' excited! Thank you so very much. I think you are neat!

Sarah Westervin said...

What a beautiful photo! That makes ME smile :) And so does the rest of your lovely blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails