Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Big T's.

If you haven't noticed already, I love me a small business. 
Especially when they offer handmade or in this case, homegrown things!
Meet Big <3 T's  Flowers & Veggies run by the fabulous Nicole (& her boys) of Fish Food Tees
Aren't these photographs she snapped of her lil' boy working hard just the cutest?!
I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them so I just knew I had to share! What a lil' farmer!
****
If you don't live in the burbs' of Philadelphia & can't make it to Big <3 T's lil' place
 I highly suggest you try finding a good farmers market or road side stand to buy your veggies & flowers from. 
Tis' the season after all & I firmly believe if we have an opportunity to buy from a local or small business, we should!

Do you know of a local or small business you think deserves a lil' blog promotion? -   email me!

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails