Thursday, June 24, 2010

DIY - Wine Bottle Tiki Torch.

We are wine drinkers & beer drinkers 
& hard alcohol drinkers & hey, Pellegrino drinkers too...
Needless to say we have a lot of  glass bottles hanging around
 from time to time because I don't like to throw them away. 
Why you ask? Well maybe I can use them for something, right? 

Case in point this Wine Bottle Tiki Torch!
Yes please!
 Pretty awesome right? 

I will be making a few of these especially because (a) they cost less than $4.00 to make & 
(b) there are an awful lot of mosquitos making dinner out of us every time we sit outside. 

Head on over to Re-Nest for the full tutorial here.

xoxo

2 comments:

Laura said...

I absolutely LOVE this idea!

Melanie's Randomness said...

I love it! I drink alot of wine so this would be perfect! Some of the bottles are so pretty so it would be awesome on a table somewhere!

Related Posts with Thumbnails