Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mums with Mom.

A few weeks ago my Mom & I made an impromptu stop at a local nursery & greenhouse known as Ott's
Every year they do a spectacular Mountain of Mums to celebrate fall & we try to visit if we can. 

Typically it happens just on a whim while we are driving by in the area 
& go "oh, we should go to Ott's!" Thank goodness I almost always carry my camera with me.

Here are a few shots I snapped just before the sun set...
Oh & we didn't intend on wearing slightly matching outfits, I swear. It just happened that way... which is funny!
It was a great ending to our day. Now I'm off to find a vintage photo of me 
& my mom at Ott's when I was about a year or so old... 
I'd love to show it to you if I can find it!

xoxo

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

FLOWERS...Great!!!!...A MOUNTAIN of FLOWERS...even better!!!! :-]

Related Posts with Thumbnails