Friday, February 11, 2011

Literary Lites.

Maybe I'm immature or gross? Maybe I am normal? 
But fart humor tends to get me laughing every time...
So of course these Literary Lites have me snickering pretty good over here.
Plus the way I see it, if you really love someone then you should be able to 
fart in front of each other as well as truly laugh at farts & toilet humor together, right? 
Needless to say, I'm thinking I may order a few sets of these for 
Valentine's Day or just for fun for The Husband.

 I think he'd appreciate them & get a good laugh as well. 

You can get them here & be sure to check out other

xoxo

2 comments:

Anna Walker said...

Ha well that's interesting! I am glad that uhm, the Great Gatsby hasn't been changed! :)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

That Girl in Pearls said...

This is such a sweet idea! Plus, you always need matches. I have been forgetting to buy them at the store since forever. I saw a bowl of them in a restaurant and greedily grabbed a few, only to find out they were actually boxes of mints! Annoying! So if you have any left over you know where to send them haha!

Have a great Valentine's day sweetie!
B.

Related Posts with Thumbnails